PSYCHOTHERAPY FOR YOUNG ADULTS AND OLDER TEENS
You may be struggling with doubts & concerns:
- What should I do next?
- How do I know if the next step is my own, or my parent’s/teacher’s/boyfriend’s?
- Is college or a particular career choice right for me? Is it right for me now?
- How can I forge my own path if I don’t feel passionate about anything?
- How can I choose a path when I feel passionate about so many things?
- Why do I feel like a failure when I make a mistake?
- What will happen to my old friendships as I start making changes?
- How can I develop close relationships while maintaining my individuality?
This is a great time to make changes in your life. The very questions that sometimes plague you are proof that you’re exactly where you need to be: in transition. There are choices to make, and it’s natural to be confused and to change your mind often. Maybe very often. You’ll be trying things out: clothes, hairstyles, majors, schools, jobs, relationships, ideas. It will take time to figure out what feels right for you. And you will figure it out.
Therapy can help you...
- Define your goals and values
- Stop measuring yourself by other peoples’ yardsticks
- Develop resilience in the face of life’s inevitable obstacles
- Learn from your mistakes instead of being ashamed of them
- Identify your own strengths and recognize when you’re moving in the right direction
Call today for a free initial phone consultation.
You can read more about my approach to therapy on my about page.
Find out if therapy can help you. Call for a free phone consultation: